Search This Blog

4/12/2012

Illuminati - CIA Connection - Russia & China

Illuminati - CIA Connection - Russia & China

Svali:
I just want you and your readers to know that I am NOT an Illuminati expert, nor do I want to be. I am only a survivor who was part of this group, in a lower management position locally. I did NOT rub elbows with the rich and famous, although I heard about things that occurred at higher levels (people do gossip even in the cult, they're still human beings).
There are other people who have come out and disclosed. I don't know them personally, but I have heard about them. One is Brice Taylor, in California and North Carolina (she lives part time in both places). Another is Neil Brick of SmartNews, he seems to be very real and believable and a nice person. Others are Caryn StarDancer, of Survivorship.org, and Annie McKenna (I think she even wrote a book about her experiences [ed. 'Paperclip Dolls'], it is quite good). There are others, and if you go to the Suite101.com site, there are links to resources and also survivor pages. Survivorship.org also has links.
Some survivors have self-published their stories on the web, to help the public know that this is going on. I am only one person among many who has come out to talk about my experiences, and my experiences are limited to what one person did in the Washington, DC area and the San Diego, Ca. area between 1957 and 1995. A person who was doing their job at the time, was very misguided, and who is now heartily sorry for the things that I once participated in.
Q: How do survivors remain anonymous after seeking help? Would the cult not go to extreme measures to find and silence programmers or members that have left the cult? To what ends would they go to shut you up?

A: At Suite 101, and in my book, I wrote a whole chapter on staying safe. Here's the URL for the Suite 101 article: Breaking Free of the Cult. It includes tips on staying safe.
Yes, they do try to recontact people who get out. The first way they do this is through their family (remember they are transgenerational). My mother told me to "come back or die" four years ago, which triggered off lethal self destruct programming inside (I believe she was counting on my coming back, but she was wrong and I almost died. God spared my life). I then had to go in and dismantle it all. When I left, the head trainer was pretty arrogant. He had said I would be dead within 6 months if I remembered, because "no one could remember with what I put in her and live". Direct quote from Jonathan M., head trainer, and I hope he reads this article.
Second, a lot of people get abducted and reaccessed because they : phone their perps, go out alone at night (you wouldn't believe the stories I have heard from survivors who told me they went out at 2 or 3 am to the store, alone, walking down alleys. What were they thinking????).
I helped one survivor get out three years ago, she was being harrassed by the group, and was fighting back, she literally pulled a gun on a would-be abductor and he backed away (he had his gun out) when she asked him, "and who of the two of us do you think is the better shot?" She was an expert marksman). She stayed with me for 6 months, and is free of the group.
They usually do give up after awhile, and get tired of trying to pull people back. I could never live in San Diego, or DC, though. The chances of running into an old trainer or someone I knew would be too great. Instead, having physical distance (people in the cult in this state don't know me or care about me one way or the other) helps. I also have tons of accountability. These people like secrecy, and won't usually act out in public if someone is with people who aren't part of their group. I have heard of people being assassinated , which is one reason that I don't go on T.V., or speak publicly. I live very quietly and anonymously out here. MOST cult recontact comes because the person recontacts, though. The pull to go back is enormous at times, and has to be fought a lot, especially in the first years. To find out why someone would go back to their abusers, read my article on "Trauma Bonding: The Pull to the Perpetrator" at Suite 101.
Q: I want to get back to the Illuminati's political agenda. What is the connection between the CIA, FBI, and other secret services and the cult? To what degree are they infiltrated? And what is the real agenda of these secret services?
A: They are all infiltrated. I don't think everyone in these groups are Illuminists, but a lot of the leadership is. An example: my mother was friends with Sid Gottlieb, who was part of the CIA. The farm I grew up on was only about a half hour away from his home in Culpeper, Va. She also knew the Dulles family. A lot of the researchers in the CIA were part of it, and I visited Langley, Va. at intervals growing up. MK-Ultra was funded in part with Illuminati money. These people use the most sophisticated mind control techniques on their members, believe me.
When I was in San Diego, human experimentation was still going on. Jonathan and I were investigating the effects of certain drugs on inducing trance states and assisting with programming. We would take the data, and download it into a database (oh, yes, the cult is very technologically sophisticated) and then send it to Langley.
Many of the administrators and directors at the FBI are also Illuminists. The CIA helped bring over german scientists after WWII. Many of these were also Illuminati leaders in their own country, and they were welcomed with open arms by the U.S. group. They also funnelled all information they were learning to the Illuminati.
Q: I assume if the U.S. political, banking, and military systems are all fairly well under Illuminati control this would then also be true for Eastern Europe, Russia and other communist bloc countries as well. What does this mean for relations between the West-East axis? Was Russia, or the USSR at the time, ever the adversary it was made out to be, and was there a grand plan behind having Russia as an enemy?
A: Russia was never really a threat to us. Marxism was funded by the Illuminati, and espoused as a counterbalance to capitalism. The Illluminati believe strongly in balancing opposing forces, in the pull between opposites. They see history as a complex chess game, and they will fund one side, then another, while ultimately out of the chaos and division ..., they are laughing because they are ultimately beyond political parties. A top western financier will secretly meet with an eastern or russian "adversary" during those years, and have a good laugh at how the "sheep" were being deluded. I am sharing here what I was taught, and also observed.
When DELPHI met with ORACLE in Europe, (these are the head training groups for the northern hemisphere and european continents) the Russian, German, French, British, Canadian, and US trainers all worked together. In fact, this is one reason why plurality of linguality is valued in the Illuminati. I had to learn six languages as a child, and learn to converse with people from around the world. They are truly an international group, and the group's agenda supercedes any nationalistic feelings. There is also a lot of trading back and forth of members in these groups. A russian trainer might come to the US for awhile, complete a job, then go back, or vice-versa.
Q: China is starting to rattle their sabers and arming itself with nuclear weapons which are pointing at U.S. cities. Is all this occurring according to Illuminati agenda or is there still a fairly large 'uncertainty, random or x-factor' involved that is beyond the Illuminati's control?
A: I have been out for five years, so my information is "old news". But the military buildup of China is part of their plan. There are members of the group who are Asian, and very opportunistic. The Oriental Mafia groups are very much linked to Illuminati activity. The random factor in all of this is how the average citizen reacts. It can't be predicted, although Illuminati leadership will often invent different scenarios, and try to decide how they will act if the ordinary citizens react in an unexpected manner.
I was told that around 2020, the Illuminist agenda would be revealed openly. I don't know if this is accurate, or just propaganda that I was taught, or if they have changed this date since I was in the group.
Q: Svali, earlier you were talking about mindcontrol victims and survivors that have come forward with their stories and publicised it. One of the more recent and high profile stories is the one of Cathy O'Brian [see links at http://web.archive.org/web/20030610071433/http://www.vegan.swinternet.co.uk/articles/conspiracies/cathyandmark.html and http://web.archive.org/web/20030610071433/http://www.trance-formation.com/ ].
She seems to be more of a CIA mindcontrol victim, which still sound very much like your own story, in terms of technology and technique. Do you think there could be an Illuminati connection?
A: As I mentioned before, the CIA and the Illuminati are definitely linked. The top leadership in the CIA are also Illuminati leaders. I mentioned Dulles and Gottlieb as men I knew personally as a child and young adult. The scientists that ran the MK-Ultra and other governmental mind control programs were Illuminists brought over from Nazi Germany. That's why you will find that mind control victims ALWAYS speak German or have a dissociated part that speaks with a German accent; they are mimicking their abusers, which is very very common.
You could say that the CIA and the Illuminati are hand in glove companions. I know that the different Illuminati groups around the US also send data on the experiments they do to the central computer at Langley, Va. (oh, yes, human experimentation and mind control experiments are still ongoing, it didn't stop with WWII...).

No comments:

Post a Comment